12/7/08: Lucky Day!

i bought $1 scratch and win. i won $5!!! =) first time leh!

cereal prawns! i cooked! from baby's recipe. nice!

ta-da! yummy.

13/7/08: Happy 2nd Bday Xaria! (advanced celebration)

minnie mouse cake from bengawan solo..

blueberry cake baked by aunty sally.


haha. so cute this pic. she is all ready to blow the candles!!! the pink carebear is frm baby and me! =)

little kaypo. gigglez.

oooh. she was trying to see mummy lighting the candles...

happy family! =)






mich looks so boney here. another young sexy mummy!




she cannot wait to eat the cake. faster must take out the candles...

waiting for people to cut the cake for her...hee..


wahhhh...minnie mouse cake..hmmmm...

why still no one take knife to cut cake?

still no one??? pek cek already....haha

aiya. take plate first, hoping for someone to cut for me...

might as well just use my fingers? yummmy...


finally aunty sarah feed me eat my choco cake. nice.

big sister, celestine. all grown up. =)

see she eat until her mouth. haha. the cake was really delicious. i had to do away my face cuz BABY took the angle was SO BAD! my eyes was ROLLED UP! haha....

anyway, how time flies. i enjoyed my weekend. =) next weekend, will be EXOTIC, EXCITING and ENJOYABLE!!!!


in my past..

School. school. Schoool. moley going all GREEEN......
Due to unforeseen circumstances, i will only gradu...
Happy Weekend!!! -smiles- took this pic on frida...
- 4/7/08 - Steph Jiejie last day! & Arrival of Cec...
My Fantasy - Daniel Henney. dun u think he is f-in...
Iron Chef - sarahdee =) wah. this fried red onions...
FINALLY got time to cook for my family..On Sat.......
Happy 3rd Anniversary! Andy (baby's cousin) & Shi...
goodbye aunty mary.u will be missed.we love you. i...
Somewhere Over the Rainbow what a nice rainbow in ...