BKK 19/7 - 22/7 : FIRST SET OF PICTURES...

before i left the hse in the morning, i saw a note from my dad. so sweet right. =) thanks daddy!
heard so much abt Popeyes chicken...finally, requested for the girls to go TERM 3 to eat...

the chicken set. very disappointing. not nice. cannot choose chicken part some more. want to choose, must pay. siao. KFC still rules!

in the departure hall...

the african guy, his name is chris. he super funny. this was at changi airport...
when our plane landed at BKK airport. we spotted CHRIS again!!! haha. sucha coincidence. =)
our yummy chicken with mashed potato on board SQ flight.

in the taxi...on the way to our hotel - GRAND WATERGATE.

Room 411. me and MJ's room! nice. cosy.


saw this big elephant on the road!!! so scary!! MJ so brave. feed the elephant eat BANANA! yikes. i stand far far away. super scared.

bought many bags from NARAYA!

at the food court. this is their KWAY CHUP. the chilli and soup not bad. but the KWAY very sticky...



me, steph and kit..

edwin, daniel and MJ..

Next Stop: THai Massage...

steph jie jie looked ok here. but at some point, she looked like she was in labour!! keke. so painful hor. haha.

kit was very brave. she kena a very very BIG-sized lady...and she said it's not painful. still can tahan...

don't see the lady helping me, small small size. she damn got strength. i had blue black on the first night. damn painful....

neh neh neh. this one is helping kit...


this pic so funny. if u can spot kit's leg high up in the air!!!! the big sized lady twisting her leg...haha...


NEXT STOP: CLUBBING @ HOLLYWOOD! at 1230am - 1am

all of us had a quick bath...make up time!



check out MJ's mouth here. haha...

4 pretty flowers!



all ready to club the night away!!!!!!!

put on self-timer...



Hollywood is damn happening!!!!! live band somemore.

this guy, JOHNUT (MJ keeps calling him DOHNUT!). He is our hotel's bellboy. In the day, he is just a bellboy. At night, he is the SUPERSTAR!! like machiam Cinderella story. At the CLub, he was super super famous. All girls wanna hug him and take picture. haha. kua zhang de leh...

open bottle....Johnnie Walker. $2000 baht, no cover. worth it hor.



John and Meg - TUTUK drivers. twin brothers. Meg is the good one. the John is the di siao siao one.



sexy hot dancers.....their breasts are spilling out from side ways, and their sexy lingerie showing off their butts. nice. haha.
Erawan Shine

i prayed for good health, ping ping an an, shun shun li li for everyone...

kit, me and steph wearing our new purchases!!! haha...

remember my luggage previously? was less than half full. u see now! haha. this was on the last night. haven include my next morning purchases...
Baby surprised me at the airport...and dad surprised me at the airport too. haha. so both men sent me home. reached home, my sister asked me faster take out the purchases and showed her. in the end, din take pictures of ALL MY PURCHASES! plus my camera died on me on the very first night. damn.
Anyway, i totally enjoyed this BKK trip. thanks to the very very good companions and the great shopping. looking forward to doing this again! back to BKK pls. =)

in my past..

I'm back from BKK. finally. so tired. am going to ...
My day with Jasmineeee... see the chio chio curls....
Warwick Avenue..playing on my blog. SUPER love the...
12/7/08: Lucky Day! i bought $1 scratch and win. i...
School. school. Schoool. moley going all GREEEN......
Due to unforeseen circumstances, i will only gradu...
Happy Weekend!!! -smiles- took this pic on frida...
- 4/7/08 - Steph Jiejie last day! & Arrival of Cec...
My Fantasy - Daniel Henney. dun u think he is f-in...
Iron Chef - sarahdee =) wah. this fried red onions...