Shoot. Volume 1.

my camera is so bad. take all the shots not sharp one. damn. cant wait to get hold of the pictures.
will upload when i do get them. they are quite well taken. thanks to our little annabelle for loaning us her hse, props and all that. she's done a great job doing my hair for 1.5hrs!! anyway, certain poses that i did tend to squeeze out my tummy fat real bad. even sean agrees that he needed to photoshop away the fats. omg. i lost 1-2kg from my rash previously. but the tummy just cant seem to go away. sit ups? yes i know. just lazy la. urrgh.


in my past..

Just for laugh!
woahaha...i had a great dinner with the two ladies...
baby celeste. went over to see my little niece. ...
http://celestialcloset.blogspot.com/pls support if...
i scored Distinction for my International Finance....
1st-time chef: Eunice Lowwow! I got a shocked out ...
evil big sister. and meanie small sister. on the w...
the first time i heard this lovely song on the rad...
Part and Parcel of BHD.--sorry if u dun see ya pic...
my dearest "sister". thank you for loving me and t...