Part and Parcel of BHD.
--
sorry if u dun see ya picture here cuz i may not have everyone's photo in my laptop. for those whom i have established a good friendship with. just wanna let u all know that i am blessed to have frenz like u. people come and go at BHD. but i am glad we are still in contact. LOVE!!!


in my past..

my dearest "sister". thank you for loving me and t...
My Happy Low Family. =)---
We've come this far.i love this new collage softwa...
What is love?Love is giving that someone all that ...
LANA arrived at Moley's house. ta-da. sweet little...
Moley's bday Present.----sucha cute little paper b...
Lunch Khakis! my dearest alvin!!! signature megawa...
at this hour. suddenly i became very moody again.O...
=( 2 more projects to go! so tired. got back HRM i...
the little girls came over! xaria was so excited t...