at this hour.
suddenly i became very moody again.
OMG.
dun tell me moley's prediction came true.
issit really the side effects of long-term medication?
i feel depressed.
super upset.
like wanna cry kind.
cannot do EG at all.
how? brain cannot process.
if it's really side effect, can i sue the doctor?

im driving myself crazy...

in my past..

=( 2 more projects to go! so tired. got back HRM i...
the little girls came over! xaria was so excited t...
79 words Speed test"328 points, so you achieved po...
at this hour. i am feeling extremely hungry.how? i...
Hmmmmmmm... i bought myself this cute little rabbi...
FINALLY...a relaxing day! a tai-tai-relaxing time....
Just so random.i don't feel happy.i feel very upse...
Condition Update... the rashes on my arm...my digi...
Pills Popping! look at all the pills!!! popping th...
HERPES ZOSTER/ SHINGLES/ "SNAKE"Dear all,I have ke...