Hmmmmmmm...

i bought myself this cute little rabbit to cheer myself up! it's for my car key! cute hor? very soft...

cory bought a super expensive AIR-FLOWN peach from Isetan. see the price? it's for ONE, not buy-one-get-one-free promo ok. must be very delicious..smell very nice.


it's my precious slice of peach, with peach jelly. super nice.

yes. his dishes always need to be presented in an artistic manner. not "any-oh-how-cut-and-eat" kind. even though it's just at home..but still...effort.


in my past..

FINALLY...a relaxing day! a tai-tai-relaxing time....
Just so random.i don't feel happy.i feel very upse...
Condition Update... the rashes on my arm...my digi...
Pills Popping! look at all the pills!!! popping th...
HERPES ZOSTER/ SHINGLES/ "SNAKE"Dear all,I have ke...
I KENA "SNAKE"? this is just one patch of the MANY...
i am feeling extremely moody, pissed off, tired, s...
Schoool day... alvin took this artistic shot. tryi...
Yet another sunday together. this is me. all dress...
Happy Happenings! thanks to mummy and daddy's cont...