Pills Popping!

look at all the pills!!! popping them every 4 hourly makes me so scared of them...i see the pills, i wanna PUKE! plus 2 creams to apply. yikes.

Dear SM grp, the precious and understanding girls...thank u all for supporting me through this period by helping me on my work whenever possible. especially stephie and moley. poor stephie, u take care too yea. i feel so sad that u so skinny already, still must draw LOADS of blood at the hospital.

All of you...pls take care of yourself and drink LOADS of water. and remember, TO STAY AWAY FROM ME IF U STILL HAVE NOT KENA CHICKEN POX YET!

in my past..

HERPES ZOSTER/ SHINGLES/ "SNAKE"Dear all,I have ke...
I KENA "SNAKE"? this is just one patch of the MANY...
i am feeling extremely moody, pissed off, tired, s...
Schoool day... alvin took this artistic shot. tryi...
Yet another sunday together. this is me. all dress...
Happy Happenings! thanks to mummy and daddy's cont...
Crazy times in school (pictures stolen from Ms. Ac...
WHY WHY WHY?why must we be the ones who always ini...
COPYRIGHTS OF LOUIS LAU's STUDIO. DO NOT ATTEMPT T...
Just changed my blog song and blog heading. my all...