COPYRIGHTS OF LOUIS LAU's STUDIO.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COPY AND PUBLISH THESE ITEMS.
they are RAW pictures. NO EDITING DONE.

i feel really bad that i haven been picture blogging for quite a while since my poor old bling bling camera broke down. i managed to find some ANCIENT pictures taken at louis's studio while he was still in Singapore a couple of years ago....i was one of his many models for his final year project.

geisha theme. it took damn long for the make-up artiste to do my face! i had a hard hard time washing it off!

this black tube gown was really really beautiful. the stylist said that the white roses were hand-sewn by him..


i miss my long long hair...again.

scary not? haha. i had to be a geisha doll.

next..changed hairstyle and make-up...


my arms looked abit muscular here..


i love this. so VOGUE! woahaha.
i hope these satisfy my loyal readers. hopefully i can get a camera at the IT show. will be doing another photoshoot with baby. for his friend's final year project too!! cant wait!!

in my past..

Just changed my blog song and blog heading. my all...
Stolen pictures!! baby celeste. abt 2 weeks old th...
guess what? my digi cam finally died on me after 5...
Another 1500 more words to go! About 5-6 more page...
Jasmine in a TUBE dress.... ...
Look who is here on a Rainy Sunday? xaria baby! s...
National Day Breakfast! a bratwurst, back bacon, s...
today's date is 08/08/08.tonight's toto draw is $8...
i know i know. ever since i came back from BKK,i p...
i miss my baby. =(Sundays past so fast these days....