Just changed my blog song and blog heading.
my all-time fave OST from Pretty Woman.
It's a perfect wedding song. =)

i've been busy with EG proj. terrible.
and baby's birthday is coming. abt 2 more mths.
he asked me not to buy him anything cuz i am not earning.
but how can i just call him and wish him happy birthday.
that's all meh? sigh...

in my past..

Stolen pictures!! baby celeste. abt 2 weeks old th...
guess what? my digi cam finally died on me after 5...
Another 1500 more words to go! About 5-6 more page...
Jasmine in a TUBE dress.... ...
Look who is here on a Rainy Sunday? xaria baby! s...
National Day Breakfast! a bratwurst, back bacon, s...
today's date is 08/08/08.tonight's toto draw is $8...
i know i know. ever since i came back from BKK,i p...
i miss my baby. =(Sundays past so fast these days....
Yummy Jap Dinner: 1/8/08 located at PSA building, ...