i am feeling extremely moody, pissed off, tired, stressed and more stressed.
i dreamt that i got exempted for marketing and comm law, so dun have to stay back for one more sem.

then i woke up, and called SIM. the screwed up school insisted that i still have to take both.
knn. i wanna ki siao already. talk to them like talk to goondus like that. do i really have to resort into writing a lawyer's letter or writing to straits times? -PISSED OFF-

extremely moody...thanks to menses. plus i have alot alot of things on my mind.

super stressed cuz tonight got finance test, tmr got SM deadline (my own grp's deadline), sunday got SM meeting online, noon got to help friend, tuesday got SM narrative deadline (my own grp one again), then got EG individual, then got HRM grp. FUCKING WANNA DIE OF STRESS can. but i dun seem to have slimmed down. WHY AH!
btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WING DEAREST!

in my past..

Schoool day... alvin took this artistic shot. tryi...
Yet another sunday together. this is me. all dress...
Happy Happenings! thanks to mummy and daddy's cont...
Crazy times in school (pictures stolen from Ms. Ac...
WHY WHY WHY?why must we be the ones who always ini...
COPYRIGHTS OF LOUIS LAU's STUDIO. DO NOT ATTEMPT T...
Just changed my blog song and blog heading. my all...
Stolen pictures!! baby celeste. abt 2 weeks old th...
guess what? my digi cam finally died on me after 5...
Another 1500 more words to go! About 5-6 more page...