FINALLY...a relaxing day!

a tai-tai-relaxing time. at starbucks. waiting for geok to finish her body check up for work.

yay! off we go to buy MOLEY's 21st bday!! i shopped the whole of town, videocall-ed and MMS-ed her all the potential presents. BUT NONE to her likings....when i decided to give up and just give her red packet. i chanced upon this extremely great present for her. that's made with love!!! i hope she will appreciate and love it very much. it's from all of us ok! if ya reading this moley, u will get ya present on wednesday!

i am so sad i cant post any pics abt today's present scouting!! cuz moley is my loyal blog reader. if i post those pictures, there wont be surprise for her anymore! bear with me. will post it soon.

dinner with my family. i dun like the food. yikes. but price is affordable.

aunty #2 with sis.

daddy and mummy. dont they look like siblings? FU QI LIAN...or like BROTHERS?? haha...



not nice. very hERBAL taste.

overall a happy and relaxing day. no proj tonight. just rest. tmr will start EG. thanks for the effort for SM girls!

good news to share. i scored HD for HRM (minor) essay. yay! working hard for HRM GROUP!

and i am very touched that most pple on my msn list, my friends and family members asked about my condition and all that. thank u all. i am recovering slowly. no more itch. but still cannot eat seafood, egg, etc...the scars are still there. but hopefully will go off soon. BIG BIG LOVE.


in my past..

Just so random.i don't feel happy.i feel very upse...
Condition Update... the rashes on my arm...my digi...
Pills Popping! look at all the pills!!! popping th...
HERPES ZOSTER/ SHINGLES/ "SNAKE"Dear all,I have ke...
I KENA "SNAKE"? this is just one patch of the MANY...
i am feeling extremely moody, pissed off, tired, s...
Schoool day... alvin took this artistic shot. tryi...
Yet another sunday together. this is me. all dress...
Happy Happenings! thanks to mummy and daddy's cont...
Crazy times in school (pictures stolen from Ms. Ac...