Condition Update...

the rashes on my arm...my digicam not very clear. but u can see the patches..

some on my chest. i cant snap my NEH NEH. sorry! haha...

some on my shoulder and back...but also cant snap everything..

and this MEGA HUGE AND RED one on my wrist? i dunno why so damn red. sigh. back to SM now. jia you.


in my past..

Pills Popping! look at all the pills!!! popping th...
HERPES ZOSTER/ SHINGLES/ "SNAKE"Dear all,I have ke...
I KENA "SNAKE"? this is just one patch of the MANY...
i am feeling extremely moody, pissed off, tired, s...
Schoool day... alvin took this artistic shot. tryi...
Yet another sunday together. this is me. all dress...
Happy Happenings! thanks to mummy and daddy's cont...
Crazy times in school (pictures stolen from Ms. Ac...
WHY WHY WHY?why must we be the ones who always ini...
COPYRIGHTS OF LOUIS LAU's STUDIO. DO NOT ATTEMPT T...