the little girls came over!

xaria was so excited to play with my little rabbit!! see the look on her face! she must be thinking..."why is the rabbit ears so long!! URRGH!!!"

she's trying to pose a picture with rabbit. this pic turned out blur thanks to my stupid new cam. =(

is she tired from all the picture taking?

no!! more poses coming up! haha...

now, together with jiejie.


two of them fighting for the rabbit...

no more fighting. back to loving sisters! =)


in my past..

79 words Speed test"328 points, so you achieved po...
at this hour. i am feeling extremely hungry.how? i...
Hmmmmmmm... i bought myself this cute little rabbi...
FINALLY...a relaxing day! a tai-tai-relaxing time....
Just so random.i don't feel happy.i feel very upse...
Condition Update... the rashes on my arm...my digi...
Pills Popping! look at all the pills!!! popping th...
HERPES ZOSTER/ SHINGLES/ "SNAKE"Dear all,I have ke...
I KENA "SNAKE"? this is just one patch of the MANY...
i am feeling extremely moody, pissed off, tired, s...