Lunch Khakis!

my dearest alvin!!! signature megawatt smile!

zebra crossing?? he's so dark. im so fair. so he came up with this idea!

his fave soya milk drink. trying to tear open. but cannot. still wanna maintain and act glam...dun wanna use mouth to bite!!

he buay tahan. contemplating to bite?? in the end, he managed to tear without biting the plastic. haha.

we decided to go the playground to take picture...but was LOCKED! see his body. hot not?? girls or guys, if u wanna make frenz with him, do let me know..haha

our dressing so matching today hor? never "pakak" one leh.

then together with sherman. he's alvin's classmate in RMIT, and my elective programme poly mate. sucha small world.

this packet of "lizards" remind you of who?

yes u are right!! my cheng jie jie. she's rotting in sch, doing proj. so eating the "lizards" will PERK HER UP! happy to see u! =)


in my past..

at this hour. suddenly i became very moody again.O...
=( 2 more projects to go! so tired. got back HRM i...
the little girls came over! xaria was so excited t...
79 words Speed test"328 points, so you achieved po...
at this hour. i am feeling extremely hungry.how? i...
Hmmmmmmm... i bought myself this cute little rabbi...
FINALLY...a relaxing day! a tai-tai-relaxing time....
Just so random.i don't feel happy.i feel very upse...
Condition Update... the rashes on my arm...my digi...
Pills Popping! look at all the pills!!! popping th...