1st-time chef: Eunice Low




wow! I got a shocked out of my life with my dad told me sis was cooking dinner today. i thot maybe just white rice without home-cooked dishes. who knows when we reached home, we saw her busy like a bumble bee!!!
dishes: 1) egg; 2) minced pork with garlic & thai fishcake; 3) fried fish fillet with mayo; 4) little bai cai with oyster sauce; 5) peanut soup (forgot to take picture!)

i am proud to annouce that my sister is no longer "siao siao" and no longer "everything also need pple to help". she is a big girl now. the food is edible by the way. i had a big bowl of rice! made with love, all is yummy. ;)


in my past..

evil big sister. and meanie small sister. on the w...
the first time i heard this lovely song on the rad...
Part and Parcel of BHD.--sorry if u dun see ya pic...
my dearest "sister". thank you for loving me and t...
My Happy Low Family. =)---
We've come this far.i love this new collage softwa...
What is love?Love is giving that someone all that ...
LANA arrived at Moley's house. ta-da. sweet little...
Moley's bday Present.----sucha cute little paper b...
Lunch Khakis! my dearest alvin!!! signature megawa...