For my baby's 25th birthday....





i baked him little muffins. my first time ok. i baked with love and ta-da! this is the final product. was a busy day today. went to my aunty's hse to bake. then after that, went to buy materials to make the little booklet. luckily got car. if not, jia lat. oh well. anyway, i am meeting baby in less than 2 hrs time. only after the clock strikes 12, then i will show him his birthday muffins. his birthday is on 10/10. =) cant wait to see his surprised little face!


in my past..

Pls visit: www.gorgeous-bargains.blogspot.comthank u!
Haji Lane. Arab St. signature ugly pictures. yike...
Dinner with my beloved crescentians. i love you a...
baby charlene's 1st month celebration! "yay! i am ...
COPYRIGHTS OF ANNABEL LAW. RAW PICTURES WITH NO ED...
Shoot. Volume 1. my camera is so bad. take all the...
Just for laugh!
woahaha...i had a great dinner with the two ladies...
baby celeste. went over to see my little niece. ...
http://celestialcloset.blogspot.com/pls support if...