Baby Javelle's 1st party!!


the cake super duper chio right!!! so pretty.
----
the little girl was so distracted with everyone clapping and singing her birthday song.

i like this pic of steph kissing baby javelle. sweeet.
----after aw and her ah lao left, i was in-charge of cutting the cakes for aunties to take-away. thanks to banana who managed to capture this shot for me! haha.


all of us!!

happy happy. =)

and banana took this. so nice hor. i jump the HIGHEST!!!


in my past..

ONE more paper to go.Strategic Management is kille...
last minute hug buddha's leg?but i started quite e...
www.gorgeous-bargains.blogspot.com -> updated!
i've deleted my friendster account.will only be us...
A Date with my beloved baby! dinner at white dog'...
Exams Notes writing:EG down.SM - 12 chaptersIF - m...
Happy birthday my baby dearest. ilu.
For my baby's 25th birthday.... i baked him little...
Pls visit: www.gorgeous-bargains.blogspot.comthank u!
Haji Lane. Arab St. signature ugly pictures. yike...