i've deleted my friendster account.
will only be using facebook from now on.
there was some constant viewing from an abusive ex.
and i have limited my facebook account only for friends viewing.
there's still many long-lost primary sch friends that i kept contact with through friendster.
hopefully, i get to find them on facebook. =)

studying HR now. terrible. sigh.

in my past..

A Date with my beloved baby! dinner at white dog'...
Exams Notes writing:EG down.SM - 12 chaptersIF - m...
Happy birthday my baby dearest. ilu.
For my baby's 25th birthday.... i baked him little...
Pls visit: www.gorgeous-bargains.blogspot.comthank u!
Haji Lane. Arab St. signature ugly pictures. yike...
Dinner with my beloved crescentians. i love you a...
baby charlene's 1st month celebration! "yay! i am ...
COPYRIGHTS OF ANNABEL LAW. RAW PICTURES WITH NO ED...
Shoot. Volume 1. my camera is so bad. take all the...