Outdated Post.

who brought me out to jack's place for advanced bday lunch??

ray & zq! so sweet hor. treat me eat. haha. thanks guys!

this pic is with flash. and zq looks so fair here. any takers? these two are still single. =) nice guys!
leave me a msg on my tag if u are interested! haha.

yummy steak. but i was having bad LAU-SAI that day. so couldnt eat much.

AND THE WINNER FOR "BEST BIRTHDAY SMS" THIS YEAR goes to zq!!! see what he sent me...
"情爱的卫生于绵。祝你生日快乐。快高长大。不要每天发menses。哈哈大笑。enjoy你的“帕达”皮包!=)"
(so many typos! he is the MENSES. and I am the PAD. so i am the 卫生绵)
i LOL when i saw it. haha. thank u all for so many lovely sms/msges. appreciate all your love.


in my past..

happy birthday to me.i requested for a non hoo-haa...
i hate school.i hate projects.i hate tests.i hate ...
LaViVa!! we always have a special place in each ot...
A Happy Thursday. this pic was taken 3 yrs ago. du...
Guess? what's this for?? being treated like a prin...
Ettusais Private Event ...Birthday Party for Feb B...
Timbre with my Family. fave hangout at the moment....
只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里梦想中属于我们的婚礼却成了单人结婚进行曲在这场爱情角力的拔河里爱我还是爱你 你...
TINY PICTURES.the above are pictures of yu sheng. ...
In Love with Colours!!! Guess what's this new Ettu...