LaViVa!!

we always have a special place in each other's hard though we do not meet up as often.

my hot and sexy gid chair chair.

with them ard in sec sch, i was alwasy PROTECTED! trust me. haha.


=) sweeet.
i was told to close my eyes and put out my hand. i was so scared it's gonna be HAMSTER or what!
then sheryl hung the tiffany bag on my fingers. i thought it was SNAKE! haha. sheryl managed to catch my instant expression! SEE! happy!

=) so touched!

still cant stop smiling...

nice.





wearing the pretty necklace.

more pictures will be uploaded!!! stay tune! ;)
thanks sheryl for letting me steal ur pics.


in my past..

A Happy Thursday. this pic was taken 3 yrs ago. du...
Guess? what's this for?? being treated like a prin...
Ettusais Private Event ...Birthday Party for Feb B...
Timbre with my Family. fave hangout at the moment....
只剩下钢琴陪我站在这里梦想中属于我们的婚礼却成了单人结婚进行曲在这场爱情角力的拔河里爱我还是爱你 你...
TINY PICTURES.the above are pictures of yu sheng. ...
In Love with Colours!!! Guess what's this new Ettu...
just to add.i bought 3 wallets today.they are not ...
TAXI UNCLE & MARRIAGE.....i dunno why, but taxi un...
I cried so bad when i read this: http://www.charle...