I cried so bad when i read this: http://www.charleneyl.blogspot.com/
she doesnt deserve all these.
pls give her strength and the will to live on.
pls give her what she needs to tide over this rough period.
please save her from misery and unhappiness.

in my past..

i logged on to msn at 2pm, feeling so lethargic an...
HAPPY OX YEAR EVERYONE!...23rd Jan - Fri - Chinato...
Today, i had my first taste of caviar.i dun really...
A letter. ...from who? ETTUSAIS!...anyone wanna co...
Let's see. My WIL 2 individual assignment progress...
Clearance for CNY. credits: tracyeinny.livejournal...
Missing my Primary School Friends. this is my prim...
i find my Marketing Principle lecturer, Miss Vena ...
Learn about Ettusais (Eh-tu-say).Means: "You know ...
Ettusais has just uploaded all our promotional pic...