Let's see. My WIL 2 individual assignment progress.

Completed Cover Letter & Resume.

Completed Self-Reflection. Yet to be edited.

Left with Skills Audit. 800 words.

Saturday will be busy from morning till night. (Low family reunion dinner)

Sunday will be busy from morning till night. (Lee family + Soo Thoo family reunion dinner)

Monday to Wednesday will be busy from morning till night. (CNY visiting)

OMG. CHINATOWN later with my family.

been sleeping at 3am or later everyday just to finish WIL so that i can enjoy this festive season.
but i cant seem to finish!!!

luckily i have both EYE ZONE essences by ETTUSAIS, so that i do not look like a ZOMBIE.

sigh....can i have more TIME please?

in my past..

Clearance for CNY. credits: tracyeinny.livejournal...
Missing my Primary School Friends. this is my prim...
i find my Marketing Principle lecturer, Miss Vena ...
Learn about Ettusais (Eh-tu-say).Means: "You know ...
Ettusais has just uploaded all our promotional pic...
Ettusais "WEAPONS" revealed.1) EYE ZONE MASSAGING ...
Happy birthday my dearest Jay Chou. ;) on a heavie...
Classic Childhood Picture. my sis showed me this. ...
A beautiful Thursday. can u guess where is this pl...
i'm done with flu, cough & sorethroat.omg. my tong...