Ettusais "WEAPONS" revealed.

1) EYE ZONE MASSAGING ESSENCE
(For night use)

massage away all our dark eye circles so we will no longer look like PANDA!

2) EYE ZONE TINTED COLOUR ESSENCE

(for day use)

is both an eye essence and concealer. The essence helps to treat our dark circles, and also cover them at the same time!
....
HERE COMES THE PANDA EYES!
...
pls do not laugh at me. I have BROWN dark circles as u can see. those with BROWN panda eyes, pls be happy ok! cuz it can easily be concealed, as compared to those with BLUE dark cicles.
...
BUT im sorry to say that BROWN dark cicles are caused by excessive melanin production, aging and hereditary reasons. =( so even if we sleep for 10hrs, it will still be the same......

BUT BUT BUT! we now have the MAGICAL "Ettusais eye zone tinted colour essences" to give us 24/7 protection and to help us look fresh and recharged!!! don't belive?? continue reading....

Sarahdee's daily make-up routine...

i always start off with a good skincare regime so that my makeup will go on better.
A) Ettusais's "medicated acne emollient supplizer".
...
this moisturiser readily gets absorbed into the skin and deeply moisturize my skin each time i uses it. usually, i only apply it on areas that are dry, like the cheeks and nose area.
...
But when i went BKK last year, i had to apply it on my whole face! cuz the weather there was very dry and humid.


Next up, B) Medicated Acne Whitening UV (SPF PA 24++). a lightweight makeup base also helps to protect my skin from UV rays!

i am using the OIL BLOCK (they have dry block) one cuz i need it to keep my face matte and skin refreshed! or else, u will see my face SHINY SHINY. haha.

this is the MAGIC. i call it my "magical wand".

it's really an amazing product. we girls know that usually when we purchase concealer, there are different tones and colours to choose from (e.g. beige, yellow, etc).

BUT for this, it comes in ONLY ONE COLOUR! why magic? because it naturally conceals dark circles with colour pigments that NEUTRALIZE the different dark circles!!! ISNT THAT AWESOME? we dun have to crack our heads and think which tone can help to perfectly conceal our panda eyes! YAY!


super easy & smooth to apply. thanks to the soft and gentle brush applicator.

here's a tip girls!

"to counter more stubborn dark circles (like mine!), lightly PAT the Eye Zone Tinted Colour Essence over the eye area instead of BLENDING it."

p/s: im doing only one side of my face. not both!



see the natural finish?

take a closer look. can u see the huge difference?

it's time for my ZERO PORE PACT (oil block again) foundation! the only foundation i can trust.

it gives me a flawless poreless finish! also helps to prevent my face from becoming SHINY. i swear by this foundation because there is not need for me to reapply even if i am out for one whole day! it has the ability to prevent fading. i have been using this product for 6 years.

i have many different foundation cases (they are all very pretty! the latest one i am holding on is the glittery one) because i always get it as member's free gift!! ;)


layering with foundation for enhanced coverage!

ta-da!! fine lines also minimised!!! =) happy!

show u the other side of my eye, for contrast.

u see! brown dark circle concealed PLUS reduced my puffy eye too! see the diff?

with the help of the 2 new EYE "weapons", i looked more fresh and recharged! plus flawless and poreless skin too! agree?

=)

Sarahdee's Daily Night Skin Care Regime..


using Ettusais's "medicated acne gentle make off".

this deep cleansing oil does not leave traces of oiliness or greasiness after using. it quickly dissovles and melts away the makeup on my face!

dun even need to use cotton pads. just gentle massage on the face for abt 1-2 mins in my case. (my only trusted makeup remover!)


then comes the "medicated acne gentle wash". a medicated soap that's gentle to the face as it forces you to lather well. after using it, my face din feel tight at all.


then to dry, i pressed my towel gently on my face.


here comes the "medicated acne skin version up" as mentioned before. this is to prep the skin to absorb moisturizer quickly.

dispense an appropriate amt on my palm.

apply whole face. and then massage gently. i feel very refreshed after that!

time for some moisturizer!

this "medicated acne aqua shooter" not only leaves my skin feeling hydrated. it also helps to control sebum and kee[ acne breakout away from me during stressful periods!


dispense a small amt on a piece of cotton pad, and apply to the skin gently. dun rub! PAT!

here comes the long awaited product! this lightweight gel-like essence is so easy to massage due to the incredibly moisturizing texture!!!


massage & massage...to promote blood circulation for my brown dark circles.

see the slight changes? fine lines are not so obvious now. more hydrated also.

here is the massage procedure when u use the EYE ZONE MASSAGING ESSENCE at night.


GIRLS! pls remember not to RUB ur eyes even if it's very itchy ok? because it will cause fine lines and dark circles to form!


I know we always get dark eye circles due to stress at work and in school. when project deadlines are near, we will end up looking like a walking zombie, due to the dark eye circles. I know some of us look tired all the time and also look older than we really are.


I guess, this is gonna be a thing of the past! because we have embraced the 2 new eye essences for DOUBLE POWER!!!


GOOD BYE PANDA GIRLS.


HELLO FRESHED AND RADIANT GIRLS!!!!


in my past..

Happy birthday my dearest Jay Chou. ;) on a heavie...
Classic Childhood Picture. my sis showed me this. ...
A beautiful Thursday. can u guess where is this pl...
i'm done with flu, cough & sorethroat.omg. my tong...
my brilliant weekend!**Saturday night** we met sam...
2009 Ettusais Ambassadors.(pronounced as "eh-tu-sa...
is my blog a little boring?a little stagnant?i am ...
im so so so tired.my sis's o levels results will b...
I've been using ettusais products for 6 years and...
Clearance Sale!(Items that are sold will be remove...