I've been using ettusais products for 6 years and counting.
I love their "member's gift". super innovative and pretty.
Their products are not harsh to young skin, such as those "acne prone".
My virgin foundation was by XXX.
It was very expensive, and I thought expensive would always turn out to be better product.
Plus, the brand is very popular with ladies in their late 20s, early 30s.
But I was wrong.
To my horror, I had very bad pimple outbreak.
Then I tried another AAA product.
Another established brand.
Similarly, I had another bad outbreak.
My cousin, then introduced me to Ettusais.
I told them my fears about all the terrible outbreaks that I had earlier.
And instead of asking me to purchase their items. They gave me those mini samples for me to try.
And now, I am a loyal user of this brand.

do visit http://www.ettusais.sg/ for more details.

Btw, their "members gifts" are always very pretty and girly!


in my past..

Clearance Sale!(Items that are sold will be remove...
The Nerds Attack!!!!.... this is so cute. it's now...
2009, i hope that..1) my grand parents, both Low &...
i know i haven been blogging.been busying shuttlin...
Merry Christmas! santarina is me. haha. my baby sa...
Early Xmas Surprise. baby took this box out from u...
my baby just gave me my advanced xmas present.i am...
Town + Bala leanne & sam. back from aussie for va...
Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...