Merry Christmas!

santarina is me. haha.

my baby santarina no. 1.

baby santarina no. 2.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!

ah ma is SENIOR santarina. woaha.

RIVE birthday cake. i dun like. too sweeet.

happy birthday to u. may u be healthy and happy always. love you.

all the children...

all the grandchildren...

GAMES TIME!

one leg kick!

i had a quiet christmas this year. went to watch movie with my cousin. the BEDTIME STORIES is super cute and funny. MUST WATCH! haha...


in my past..

Early Xmas Surprise. baby took this box out from u...
my baby just gave me my advanced xmas present.i am...
Town + Bala leanne & sam. back from aussie for va...
Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...
Diamond Ring they have been together for more than...
results out!i screwed this sem.SM - 67 creditHR - ...
1st Dec: Best friend and Me. caught the movie "4 c...
Nov 29: Mom's Birthday Celebration! yummy steambo...