Tampopo - Love carol

snapping away. look at my TUM JIA face!

wah. fat fat yummy salmon sashimi!

ready to eat!

my look-a-like elder sister. =)

me and cindy jiejie.

back from maternity leave!!



our beautiful carol with her new hair style! nice!

banana with her new hair colour too!

MJ jie jie. haha. with her miso DELUXE ramen. sorry darling. i shld have ordered the MINI one for u....

my yummy katsu curry rice.

cindy jie jie with her "boring" katsu don.

wah. my first xmas present leH! so early!

banana gave me a cute little bikini! this pic abit tak glam.

a proper pic. =P thanks banana.

next stop: HELIPAD



sorry for ur blur face. blame my camera.

altogether. say cheese! nice ambience. super love the place. thanks mj for the intro! =)
sorry girls for being a bad organiser. din tell u all that we are going for drinks after that. next time i will be more detailed with my sms! =) i had fun. love.


in my past..

7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...
Diamond Ring they have been together for more than...
results out!i screwed this sem.SM - 67 creditHR - ...
1st Dec: Best friend and Me. caught the movie "4 c...
Nov 29: Mom's Birthday Celebration! yummy steambo...
my mother's brother's ex-wife's mother just passed...
29th Nov 2008: Shi Hui & James Wedding shi hui is ...
i feel very sad that the sporean women held hostag...
My sister's dresses. my sis at her prom with her f...