my mother's brother's ex-wife's mother just passed away.
but the ex-wife, who is still my aunty, is very closed to us.
she is the adopted daughter. and only child left to look after the sick mother.
so my mum and her sister went down TTSH to accompany her.
i fetched them and just got back.
now searching for singapore casket details and need to call them.
sigh.

in my past..

29th Nov 2008: Shi Hui & James Wedding shi hui is ...
i feel very sad that the sporean women held hostag...
My sister's dresses. my sis at her prom with her f...
Making babies. this have my droopy eyes. and this ...
i realise after so long, i am still very much in l...
so much love. specially bought from isetan superma...
Geok and me. xmas lighting. not nice.Be Warned:The...
My "daughter" - The SQ girl. alll ready to report ...
it's the weekends again.some how, i am not looking...
i've got quite a number of pictures to update.but ...