it's the weekends again.
some how, i am not looking forward to it.
spore is sucha boring place.
there's nth interesting to do at all.
it's always movies, coffee, shopping and eating.
urrgh. it's driving me crazy.

there's alot of things that i need to rant.
but i dun think it is appropriate for me to say HERE.
too many kaypos ard.
sigh....

in my past..

i've got quite a number of pictures to update.but ...
my dad just left for KL. business trip cum leisure...
Miss Clarity Cafe. lahling jasmine..and the yuc...
some updates... my poor little hand... see the a...
i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15...
i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! thank you for the 3 yrs of...
i think i will fail SM.so difficult.am very tired ...
Baby Javelle's 1st party!! the cake super duper ch...
ONE more paper to go.Strategic Management is kille...