Happy 3rd Anniversary!!

thank you for the 3 yrs of loving, and counting. im sorry that we cant celebrate this special day like how we planned a few weeks back. sarahdee is officially sick. had one big injection yesterday, and slept throughout. went for exam unprepared today. sigh...am still very sick. bad gastricflu. but what to do. anyway just to let u know baby, that i love you and im blessed to have you as my baby. =)
btw, i finished my last paper. am a free girl. but not happy cuz not feeling well. =(

in my past..

i think i will fail SM.so difficult.am very tired ...
Baby Javelle's 1st party!! the cake super duper ch...
ONE more paper to go.Strategic Management is kille...
last minute hug buddha's leg?but i started quite e...
www.gorgeous-bargains.blogspot.com -> updated!
i've deleted my friendster account.will only be us...
A Date with my beloved baby! dinner at white dog'...
Exams Notes writing:EG down.SM - 12 chaptersIF - m...
Happy birthday my baby dearest. ilu.
For my baby's 25th birthday.... i baked him little...