some updates...


my poor little hand...

see the air bubbles? they are acidic. causing me bad gastric. Diagnosis: Reflux Esophagitis. there's a list of food that i cannot take...and i cannot touch ciggies at all. they will aggravate my condition. other than that, im good. just need to adjust my eating habits. thank u all for the sms and msges on my tag. really appreciate them. esp. stephie, carol, moley, wing, jernice, jasmine sis, ray, etc.


see the one big bubble? pls stop me from eating chilli, sour, citrus, etc kind of food. haha.

i cooked dinner straight after the exams! yummy.

advanced bday celebration for lydia.

cam whore with my sister some time ago....


in my past..

i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15...
i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! thank you for the 3 yrs of...
i think i will fail SM.so difficult.am very tired ...
Baby Javelle's 1st party!! the cake super duper ch...
ONE more paper to go.Strategic Management is kille...
last minute hug buddha's leg?but i started quite e...
www.gorgeous-bargains.blogspot.com -> updated!
i've deleted my friendster account.will only be us...
A Date with my beloved baby! dinner at white dog'...