i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15am for Gastroscopy. i am abit scared...cuz maybe they will find out that i kena some stomach cancer or sth. how? i have been having stomach pain consistently since SM paper until now. it's been more than one week. even after eating medication and seeing the doc 3 times, it's still the same. so i will need to do a thorough check on my stomach.

thereafter, i may need to go for surgery to remove 3 wisdom tooths that are buried in my gum, near the nerves. this one is really ex cuz i will be having it done at Mount. E. but...i dun wanna spend such unnecessary money now. so will just wait. actually, this is an excuse. i cannot imagine my face swollen and blue-black for 1 mth. cuz my wisdom tooths grown in such a way that the surgery is kinda complicated. gosh. i have this phobia...cuz when i was about 9, i had two major surgery on my teeth. i woke up with the pillow soaked in bloood for that two times. i dun want to go through that kind of scary moment again. sigh...

i am having an unhappy weekend cuz of all these nonsense. why am i always the troublemaker for my parents. sigh....

in my past..

i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! thank you for the 3 yrs of...
i think i will fail SM.so difficult.am very tired ...
Baby Javelle's 1st party!! the cake super duper ch...
ONE more paper to go.Strategic Management is kille...
last minute hug buddha's leg?but i started quite e...
www.gorgeous-bargains.blogspot.com -> updated!
i've deleted my friendster account.will only be us...
A Date with my beloved baby! dinner at white dog'...
Exams Notes writing:EG down.SM - 12 chaptersIF - m...