i've got quite a number of pictures to update.
but cuz my aunty borrowed my lappie, i cant do any picture updates.
it's gonna be at least more than 2 weeks later before i'll get my lappie back.
i will try to see if i can update at baby's hse if i go over this weekend.

went kboxing today with my sister.
then went le senza to buy their beautiful and sweet panties.
gonna acc my sis for mani and pedi tmr, cuz her prom is on wed.
i feel i made a bad mistake during my prom for a tailor-made dress @$300!!!
absolutely ridiculous i know. but all of us did just that!!
we were the first few to discover Artiris when they were just a tiny little shop stuck at the corner of FEP, next to the toilet. now, they have 2 outlets!!
my sister spent a very tiny amt on her prom, barely hit $100.
her make-over will be free at ettusias, which will definitely turn out really pretty.
i will post some of her pretty pictures when she's done with her prom!
miss my sec sch days....

anyway, just a little prayer: pls bless carol's MIL to get well soon and may she have a speedy recover. pls give carol the strength to be strong and keep her going.

in my past..

my dad just left for KL. business trip cum leisure...
Miss Clarity Cafe. lahling jasmine..and the yuc...
some updates... my poor little hand... see the a...
i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15...
i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! thank you for the 3 yrs of...
i think i will fail SM.so difficult.am very tired ...
Baby Javelle's 1st party!! the cake super duper ch...
ONE more paper to go.Strategic Management is kille...
last minute hug buddha's leg?but i started quite e...