Geok and me.

xmas lighting. not nice.

Be Warned:

The following will be some narcissistic pictures of geok and me. if you feel disgusted to see, pls do not scroll down. woahaha....




































KTV session with my sister..





holding her SOLO concert...haha.

both of us freezing inside.
i realised cuz this holiday, i am not busy working. all i do is lazing at home everyday, or going out with my sister and friends. i realised that i gained alot of precious time with my loved ones, which in turn, become a special bond. esp with my quarrelsome sister. i feel that we have become closer this holiday. and i am happy for it. =)


in my past..

My "daughter" - The SQ girl. alll ready to report ...
it's the weekends again.some how, i am not looking...
i've got quite a number of pictures to update.but ...
my dad just left for KL. business trip cum leisure...
Miss Clarity Cafe. lahling jasmine..and the yuc...
some updates... my poor little hand... see the a...
i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15...
i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! thank you for the 3 yrs of...
i think i will fail SM.so difficult.am very tired ...