My "daughter" - The SQ girl.

alll ready to report for work! haha..

spot check time..

hair. done.

coffee, tea or me sir?

are u full?? (where got SQ girl so chor-lor one. haha.)

mega-watt smile.

the passengers are driving me crazy! urrgh!

here's your food sir.

see how PERKY is my butt?

see my hour glass figure..chio not?

time to be a nerdy SQ girl. haha..so cute.

can i report for flight like this?



haha. she looks so cute here. gosh.

thank you for flying with us. =)

i had to babysit this naughty girl and her sister on thurs. we were bored and she decided to take my sis's kebaya to wear. my sis did some performance when she was in K1, so she had this costume. and lydia decided to try it on and she looks so cute. cant help but kept taking pictures of her. haha.


in my past..

it's the weekends again.some how, i am not looking...
i've got quite a number of pictures to update.but ...
my dad just left for KL. business trip cum leisure...
Miss Clarity Cafe. lahling jasmine..and the yuc...
some updates... my poor little hand... see the a...
i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15...
i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! thank you for the 3 yrs of...
i think i will fail SM.so difficult.am very tired ...
Baby Javelle's 1st party!! the cake super duper ch...