so much love.

specially bought from isetan supermarket. japanese peach wine.

nice. it's been a long long while since we last had a drink tgt.

Breakfast time!
this cute little mickey mouse pancake is for who??

specially for this little girl!

=) so cute to see her on sunday morning. haha.

Specially for me. Cooked with Love.

fave tiny pancakes, cheese sausage with bbq baked beans, and a special egg wrapped with shaved ham and bread. why special egg?

once u cut the egg....EXPLOSION of the egg yolk!!! SHIOK!

thank you for the yummy breakfast baby. you woke up so early just to do this. appreciate it. thank you. and i love you.


in my past..

Geok and me. xmas lighting. not nice.Be Warned:The...
My "daughter" - The SQ girl. alll ready to report ...
it's the weekends again.some how, i am not looking...
i've got quite a number of pictures to update.but ...
my dad just left for KL. business trip cum leisure...
Miss Clarity Cafe. lahling jasmine..and the yuc...
some updates... my poor little hand... see the a...
i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15...
i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...
Happy 3rd Anniversary!! thank you for the 3 yrs of...