i realise after so long, i am still very much in love with him.
we've got our ups and downs.
but we have this special bond that is irreplaceable.
i am make him laugh like crazy with my silly acts.
and he can do the same to me.
i am over the period that i feel things are stagnant.
i guess, all is good now.

in my past..

so much love. specially bought from isetan superma...
Geok and me. xmas lighting. not nice.Be Warned:The...
My "daughter" - The SQ girl. alll ready to report ...
it's the weekends again.some how, i am not looking...
i've got quite a number of pictures to update.but ...
my dad just left for KL. business trip cum leisure...
Miss Clarity Cafe. lahling jasmine..and the yuc...
some updates... my poor little hand... see the a...
i will be admitted to raffles hospital tmr at 9.15...
i love you. thank you baby, for the flowers and th...