29th Nov 2008: Shi Hui & James Wedding




shi hui is baby's cousin. so we were there early at the church.


us with baby's grandma and mum.






here comes the bride!


wow. sucha long pretty train!





the man and wife. =)


we couldnt attend their dinner banquet cuz it's my mum's birthday & baby got to work.

May the both of you have a blessed and happy marriage!


in my past..

i feel very sad that the sporean women held hostag...
My sister's dresses. my sis at her prom with her f...
Making babies. this have my droopy eyes. and this ...
i realise after so long, i am still very much in l...
so much love. specially bought from isetan superma...
Geok and me. xmas lighting. not nice.Be Warned:The...
My "daughter" - The SQ girl. alll ready to report ...
it's the weekends again.some how, i am not looking...
i've got quite a number of pictures to update.but ...
my dad just left for KL. business trip cum leisure...