Town + Bala

leanne & sam. back from aussie for vacation.
baby refused to take a pic with me and the xmas tree!!

dinner at imperial treasure.

trade mark pose: show off his watch. haha.

headed to bala for drinks.




i like this picture. see his trademark pose!

agaiN!

sam's gf. leanne.

sam's bf. cory. woahahaha...

brothers la...


in my past..

Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...
Diamond Ring they have been together for more than...
results out!i screwed this sem.SM - 67 creditHR - ...
1st Dec: Best friend and Me. caught the movie "4 c...
Nov 29: Mom's Birthday Celebration! yummy steambo...
my mother's brother's ex-wife's mother just passed...
29th Nov 2008: Shi Hui & James Wedding shi hui is ...
i feel very sad that the sporean women held hostag...