Early Xmas Surprise.


baby took this box out from under the bed. i was feeling very upset on sat cuz of some unsettled shit abt my grand dad. plus i wasnt feeling well. vomitted while on the way to his place...



he told me he tied the ribbon himself. i was thinking...maybe inside is WALLET!!! i need a wallet super badly...and i did tell him i want to buy one. cuz my COACH is super KOYAK now. told him i wanna keep till xmas then open. he said NO! cannot! must open now....



AND SO....i opened it...and out came....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


nokia E71!!!! i let out a LOUD SCREAM! everyone, including his mother came to the room!!! haha...he bought it without contract! so expensive...omg. i told him i wanna change to this phone when i fulfill one year of my contract, which will be next yr. my phone is kinda shitty. cannot rec sms that is more than 160 characters. so caused abit of misunderstanding with him and a few friends a couple of times. maybe that's why he hurry bought it for me.


see my stupid happy face! it's a super nice phone. love it to bits. when i reached home, he sms-ed me sth like this, "i hope buying this is better than buying you LV. cuz more practical.."


ta-da! thank u baby for a this early xmas present. =) ilu. when i earn big money next time, i will buy u sth good k? ;) i bought my baby a PC-game. Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen! haha..


i miss the skinny me. fucks.

Dear santa, pls give me lose some weight and be back to that nice skinny figure. ;)




in my past..

my baby just gave me my advanced xmas present.i am...
Town + Bala leanne & sam. back from aussie for va...
Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...
Diamond Ring they have been together for more than...
results out!i screwed this sem.SM - 67 creditHR - ...
1st Dec: Best friend and Me. caught the movie "4 c...
Nov 29: Mom's Birthday Celebration! yummy steambo...
my mother's brother's ex-wife's mother just passed...