The Nerds Attack!!!!
....
this is so cute. it's now on my laptop's wallpaper. =) whenever i click to my desktop, i will laugh. cuz the above collage is showing on my desktop like a film strip. gigglez. i looked so ugly here.
----
anyway, it's nice meeting up with cheng jie jie, cindy jie jie and uncle patrick. HUAT AH!!! missing out the rest to chill...hope we can all meet up sooN!
---
then headed to Timbre to meet my sis, cousins and aunty. nice place. but the liveband abit boring today. acoustic band. they could not play my fave song, "Here without you" by "3 doors down". =(
...
if tmr baby were to knock off on time, we will do some late night prawning. been a long long time.
...
cheers to my first entry for 2009!! many more entries to come! hope they will all be HAPPY ENTRIES!

in my past..

2009, i hope that..1) my grand parents, both Low &...
i know i haven been blogging.been busying shuttlin...
Merry Christmas! santarina is me. haha. my baby sa...
Early Xmas Surprise. baby took this box out from u...
my baby just gave me my advanced xmas present.i am...
Town + Bala leanne & sam. back from aussie for va...
Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...
Diamond Ring they have been together for more than...