2009, i hope that..
1) my grand parents, both Low & Lee, will be healthy and happy.
2) my parents will be happy, healthy n huat ah!
3) my sis will get gd results for her Os, and get into the course she wants. And be happy n healthy.
4) my baby will get good job opportunities, both local n overseas. and that his passion n hard work will be recognised.
5) my jie meis men (u know who u r), will be blessed with love, good health n goood job opportunities, n most imptly, huat ah!
6) myself, good health, be loved, be happy, huat ah, and good results for my last yr of sch!7) for world peace. Please.
And with that, i will end my last post for 2008. Happy new yr my dear readers.
Addd

in my past..

i know i haven been blogging.been busying shuttlin...
Merry Christmas! santarina is me. haha. my baby sa...
Early Xmas Surprise. baby took this box out from u...
my baby just gave me my advanced xmas present.i am...
Town + Bala leanne & sam. back from aussie for va...
Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...
Diamond Ring they have been together for more than...
results out!i screwed this sem.SM - 67 creditHR - ...