i know i haven been blogging.
been busying shuttling from home to bedok and back to home.
sigh. cooked for the grand-dad LOW and also keep an eye on him.
daddy hasnt been resting well at all.
cleared all his leave to bring the older LOW to and fro Changi and Raffles hospital for review and checkups. then cooked for him at home after that.
all is not done yet. still have another round in jan and feb. sigh.

and sch is starting soon. 5th jan. hate sch.
cant wait to get over and done with.
still, i will have one more module to clear in july.
boring shit. everyone will graduate.
and i will be left all alone. =( how shit is that?

my 23rd birthday is coming in 2 mths time!
so fast right...i always hope to get married at 25.
then give birth to my first baby at 26.
wanna be a young mummy. but HELLO!!
this is nothing, but just a dream!! haha.

NYE tmr. hope 2009 will be a great year for all my friends and loved ones!

btw, my sis got a job at SH. thanks to mj's sis.
i am glad the princess is working now.
WELCOME TO THE WORKING WORLD sister!
no job is easy job. i rem my first job, was a sales promoter with WELLA, at john little.
earned $5 per hr. stand the whole day. clocked abt 10hrs daily.
had to go to the warehouse to count my stocks, do stock take, etc.
TERRIBLE SHIT! and i was only 16! i went for training myself.
i looked for the job myself. went interview myself. gosh.
jiayou! only for 4mths! u can do it!

oh, and i sold my casio camera.
wanna buy a canon ixus.
any cheap deals? pls let me know!

in my past..

Merry Christmas! santarina is me. haha. my baby sa...
Early Xmas Surprise. baby took this box out from u...
my baby just gave me my advanced xmas present.i am...
Town + Bala leanne & sam. back from aussie for va...
Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...
Diamond Ring they have been together for more than...
results out!i screwed this sem.SM - 67 creditHR - ...
1st Dec: Best friend and Me. caught the movie "4 c...