Clearance Sale!
(Items that are sold will be removed!)
=----
"meet up only at tiong bahru mrt or clementi mrt"
....
"normal postage at S$1"
....
"interested parties, kindly send an email to: sarahdee02@hotmail.com"
...
*************
.... Credits to: bonitochico.livejournal.com
....
1) Fan-Sleeved Polka Dot Top
....



Can be worn with sleeves or sleeveless!

Measures 14"-20" PTP (stretchy), 24.5" down

$26

Now selling at $13.


*********************

2) Black Corset Top





Now selling at $12.50

***************

3) Chiffon Skirt/Top - Grey




Can be worn as a high-waited skirt, hipsters, or even as a top!
....
and so flirty at the same time!
....
Measures 11"-18.5" across, 19" down
....
$26
....
Now selling at $13

**********************
4) Colour-Block Dress/Skirt - Green
....
....
Now selling at $15
....
*********************
....
5) Green Classy Off Shoulder
....
Classy and exuding elegance.
....
This off-the-shoulder top is a timeless piece to keep.
...
Soft ruffles paired with a bold summer colour.
...
Yet another must-have!ptp 13" to 17" down 22"
...
$24
...
Now selling at $12
...
*****************
...
6) Colour-Block Smocked Tube Dress - PINK
....


Fuss-free & casual - great for the lazy days!
...
Measures11"-19" PTP, 27.5" down
....
$25
...
Now selling at $12.50
.....
***********


in my past..

The Nerds Attack!!!!.... this is so cute. it's now...
2009, i hope that..1) my grand parents, both Low &...
i know i haven been blogging.been busying shuttlin...
Merry Christmas! santarina is me. haha. my baby sa...
Early Xmas Surprise. baby took this box out from u...
my baby just gave me my advanced xmas present.i am...
Town + Bala leanne & sam. back from aussie for va...
Tampopo - Love carol snapping away. look at my TU...
7th dec: happy 18th birthday sister. i can bring y...
"Yen, my angel, my princess, words cannot express ...