Clearance for CNY.
credits: tracyeinny.livejournal.com

NOW SELLING AT $20!
great piece for last min CNY shopping. black is elegant, with some bright coloured embriodery.
definitely stand out from all the REDS AND PEACHES during CNY visiting!
NEW PIECE. tag still on. not worn before.
was bought on impulse.
kindly leave a comment if you r interested!

in my past..

Missing my Primary School Friends. this is my prim...
i find my Marketing Principle lecturer, Miss Vena ...
Learn about Ettusais (Eh-tu-say).Means: "You know ...
Ettusais has just uploaded all our promotional pic...
Ettusais "WEAPONS" revealed.1) EYE ZONE MASSAGING ...
Happy birthday my dearest Jay Chou. ;) on a heavie...
Classic Childhood Picture. my sis showed me this. ...
A beautiful Thursday. can u guess where is this pl...
i'm done with flu, cough & sorethroat.omg. my tong...
my brilliant weekend!**Saturday night** we met sam...