i find my Marketing Principle lecturer, Miss Vena Goh, very interesting.
i like the way she teaches. her style is to connect with us, young people.
she is not so old herself, but she knows how to relate well to us.

i am loving MP lectures.
but not the project though.
tedious shit. haha.

in my past..

Learn about Ettusais (Eh-tu-say).Means: "You know ...
Ettusais has just uploaded all our promotional pic...
Ettusais "WEAPONS" revealed.1) EYE ZONE MASSAGING ...
Happy birthday my dearest Jay Chou. ;) on a heavie...
Classic Childhood Picture. my sis showed me this. ...
A beautiful Thursday. can u guess where is this pl...
i'm done with flu, cough & sorethroat.omg. my tong...
my brilliant weekend!**Saturday night** we met sam...
2009 Ettusais Ambassadors.(pronounced as "eh-tu-sa...
is my blog a little boring?a little stagnant?i am ...