HAPPY OX YEAR EVERYONE!
...
23rd Jan - Fri - Chinatown with family
...
no pictures again. cuz busy squeezing in the crowd! i ate the german sausages! yummy!
...
*******
24th Jan - Sat - Reunion Dinner (Low family)

aunty doris made this. but the ox looked so fierce! haha. EFFORT!

they unwrapped some hampers and decided to "decorate" me.

pretty not? like a present? or like malay bride?

aunty doris also wanna have some fun!
...
din take any pictures of the dinner. too busy easy. we LOU HEI-ed.
...
*********
...
25th Jan - Sun - Reunion Dinner (Lee Family)
...
no pictures yet cuz they are in baby's cam. will upload when i manage to get hold of them.
similarly, we LOU-HEI-ed AGAIN.
...
********
....
26th Jan - Mon - CNY DAY 1 (Low Family)
...
woke up early and headed to my 5th grand uncle house. after the yearly traditions, we headed back to my godma's place. one word: COMFORTABLE!!!
...
CAMWHORING TIME. no captions needed.




my sis's eyes. haha.

assistant chef 1 - Aunty doris

head chef - my dad.
assistant chef 2 - my godma

with my mum.


soul sisters. haha. LOW sisters.

with aunty alice.



...
SINGAPORE's NEXT TOP MODEL!
...
"JUMP FOR THE SKY EDITION"
...
WHO WILL WIN? Let TYRA MOLEY decide.
...
contestant no. 1 - Doris
...
contestant no. 2 - sarah

contestant no. 3 - alice

contestant no. 4 - karen

contestant no. 5 - eunice
my aunties all very ON right! haha. we were having loads of fuN!



working hard in the kitchen!


HUAT AH!

frm my sis's polaroid camera. like a picture found in the 60s right?

AND FOR DINNER, we LOU-HEI-ed again. omg. 3rd time. i only eat the fish and the crispy crackers.
....
******
27th Jan - Tues - CNY DAY 2 (Soo Thoo Family)
...
pictures in baby's cam again. i played MJ abit. had home cooked dinner. early noon i was at my godma's place for lunch before heading over TPY.
...
ONCE AGAIN, i LOU-HEI-ed for the 4th time. GOSH!
....
*****
28th Jan - Wed - CNY DAY 3
...
visited baby's grand-dad at the hospital (glad he is looking more radiant), then to his aunty's place.
after that, went walking ard and played with this baby princess nearly half the day!
...
she is very good at posing!!!



see her cheeky face! haha.




this picture is very very very cute.




see how tight she hugged baby's neck. haha. cuz he's been carrying her ard today while her daddy and mummy hold hands and pak tor! ;)

my turn! hugged tight tight! both of us so happy! haha.

with her mummy - michelle.
there's another baby, arriving in may! =)
after dinner, i brought her back to my house. haha. she's so cute. hugged my mum and sis before she left. gigglez. everyone loves her! too bad her jie jie, celeste, was not with us, cuz she had school! another time!!!
....
i had such an enjoyable long long weekend that i OVERSLEPT and did not turn up for school today morning. OPPPPPPPS!
...
and i spoiled my own birthday surprise.
i wanted to have dinner with some of my close friends this birthday.
was planning to sms when baby said, "huh? u going to have dinner with ur friends on ur birthday?"
i replied, "no la, maybe on friday, the 13th."
he said, "but i planning to bring u go bintan for 3 days leh."
i was like..."HUH! WHY U SAY!!! NO MORE SURPRISE!!!"
....
damn.


in my past..

Today, i had my first taste of caviar.i dun really...
A letter. ...from who? ETTUSAIS!...anyone wanna co...
Let's see. My WIL 2 individual assignment progress...
Clearance for CNY. credits: tracyeinny.livejournal...
Missing my Primary School Friends. this is my prim...
i find my Marketing Principle lecturer, Miss Vena ...
Learn about Ettusais (Eh-tu-say).Means: "You know ...
Ettusais has just uploaded all our promotional pic...
Ettusais "WEAPONS" revealed.1) EYE ZONE MASSAGING ...
Happy birthday my dearest Jay Chou. ;) on a heavie...