A letter.
...
from who? ETTUSAIS!
...

anyone wanna come with me on 7th feb? my darling jasmine has got presentation....
see the advantage of being an ETTUSAIS member? i will get a great BIRTHDAY PARTY!! with...
....
1) a very special and exclusive door gift for me and my guest!
2) double the number of chops on my club ettusais card for all purchases!
3) A special gift with any purchase on party day!
4) A makeover demo with the BEST TIPS to looking our best!
5) Light bites and refreshments!
OH! my first birthday surprise! ;) THANK U ETTUSAIS!
...
Outdated Pictures
...
with baby celeste. during xmas.

so cute. i wonder what she will wear for CNY! cheong sam?

in my past..

Let's see. My WIL 2 individual assignment progress...
Clearance for CNY. credits: tracyeinny.livejournal...
Missing my Primary School Friends. this is my prim...
i find my Marketing Principle lecturer, Miss Vena ...
Learn about Ettusais (Eh-tu-say).Means: "You know ...
Ettusais has just uploaded all our promotional pic...
Ettusais "WEAPONS" revealed.1) EYE ZONE MASSAGING ...
Happy birthday my dearest Jay Chou. ;) on a heavie...
Classic Childhood Picture. my sis showed me this. ...
A beautiful Thursday. can u guess where is this pl...