just to add.

i bought 3 wallets today.
they are not branded.
but of different style.

1) clubbing use.
can fit only...one id; one credit card; some cash.
just a sleek pink leather cardholder.

2) coin purse
super cute. couldnt resist.
print: princess crown.
colour: hot pink and turquoise.
why not?

3) black and "branded" looking.
can put many cards, coins and cash.

time to say goodbye to my coach wristlet.
it's been nearly 2 years!!!

in my past..

TAXI UNCLE & MARRIAGE.....i dunno why, but taxi un...
I cried so bad when i read this: http://www.charle...
i logged on to msn at 2pm, feeling so lethargic an...
HAPPY OX YEAR EVERYONE!...23rd Jan - Fri - Chinato...
Today, i had my first taste of caviar.i dun really...
A letter. ...from who? ETTUSAIS!...anyone wanna co...
Let's see. My WIL 2 individual assignment progress...
Clearance for CNY. credits: tracyeinny.livejournal...
Missing my Primary School Friends. this is my prim...
i find my Marketing Principle lecturer, Miss Vena ...