There are simply too many makeup products flooding the market these days! As a consumer, how does one go about choosing? -pulls hair- But I managed to find some new favourites!!! (time to share good stuff!! =P)

...

For me, I look for products that can give my skin a healthy and radiant glow!! In the first place, why do girls apply makeup? To look good right? So it's good to use products that are gentle to your skin and at the same time, achieve the flawless finish that you desire!

...

My new favourite pre makeup base - Ettusais Base Version Up UV S$41

Photobucket

I apply a thin layer of this lightweight pre makeup base to even out my skintone. cover the freckles around my eye area and conceal the visible pores near my nose. The SPF 20 PA+ component protects my face from the harsh UV rays!! (hate the scorching sun during lunch hour man! gosh..)
...

love how the pearl pigment gives my face a natural glow! beautiful!
...

If you have sensitive skin just like me, don't worry. This bottle of magic is fragrance-free, non-comedogenic and allergy tested!
...

Our new favourite foundation - Sparkling Pact S$48

Photobucket

See how it helps me achieve a glowing complexion early in the morning, before I head off to work! With less than 6 hours of sleep, I can still look radiant to go to the office! It's just Purrrrfect!!!
....

This very lightweight texture is super awesome!! It lasts all day and saves me the hassle of having to touch up whenever I meet my clients.
....

Photobucket

my sister loves this so much!! see how she's glowing like a pearl? it illuminates her features and make her face looks sharper! all thanks to the pearl pigments that gives contouring effect!!

...

Photobucket

both of us have sharp faces!!! yay!! haha. look slimmer!! and we've got a healthy, radiant glow! =P

...

this wonderful invention from Ettusais comes in 3 shades!! Check out at our Ettusais counters now!!

...

ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698

ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139

ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


...

http://www.ettusais.sg/


in my past..

What a Saturday!woke up with just 5hrs of sleep an...
"Magnificent" view from my desk....no pretty view ...
Sunset boulevard.D asked me to capture this magnif...
Windwhirl romance with my colleagues!...prawning s...
BRAND NEW: Flora Bustier FrockLetting go at S$26 (...
i have less than 2 weeks to work hard and possibly...
Jam Hsiao 13/3/2010excited girls!!!his die-hard lo...
i miss you.
Jelly Gloss is YUMMY!... ...look at the amazing co...
p/s: i love you.