Have you become less confident of yourself because of your dark eye circles?
....

When my friends used to see me without makeup, they often commented that i looked like a "drug addict", "zombie" or that I haven’t slept in days etc.

...
All those comments made me feel so demoralised!! Then I discovered some ettusais products and didn’t have to fret anymore! it's all about eye care and concealing!! and of course, the right makeup products to give you the flawless and natural finish while giving you skincare benefits at the same time!

....
I fall under the Brown Dark Circles category, which is not easy to treat, but easier to conceal. This is caused by excessive melanin production, aging and hereditary reasons. The solution for those with brown dark circles is to use products with brightening properties and also to use sunscreen!

...
Some of my gfs are much luckier! They just need to have sufficient rest and sleep, plus promote blood circulation by massaging, and their Blue Dark Circles get lighter so quickly. Because blue dark circles are caused by poor blood circulation and the thin skin at our delicate eye area reveals them easily especially when we’re fatigued!
....

And for those who wants to avoid having puffy eyes, prevent water retention by not drinking water just before bedtime.

Photobucket

That's my scary pair of eyes (Brown Dark Circles) without any eye product or make up.

...

Glad to have Ettusais Eye Zone Massaging Essence. This lightweight gel-like texture makes massaging (which increases blood circulation) so much easier and it's super moisturising! Not too rich that it will cause milia seeds.
I use it at night.

...

To conceal the unsightly dark circles, I use the Ettusais Eye Zone Tinted Colour Essence. This concealer is so magical! There's no different shades for you to choose from. It naturally conceals dark circles with colour pigments that neutralise the different dark circles.



Photobucket


Another one of my favourite skincare products is the Aqua Shooter Extra (Moisturising)! Ever since I started working and being surrounded by air-conditioning all day, I’ve needed to wear something that has high moisture retention thus i have switched from the Refreshing version to the Moisturizing version! This lightweight and refreshing water-like moisturiser fits the bill! It gives my skin an extra shot of hydration and prevents blemishes at the same time! How efficient!!


Photobucket


With a strict skincare regime and good makeup products, the end result has been impressive!


Photobucket




Photobucket


But of course, you look the best when you have confidence in yourself.

...
http://www.ettusais.com.sg/
...
ettusais BHG
. BHG Bugis 6334 7188 . BHG Bishan 6258 8698
...
ettusais Isetan
. Isetan Orchard 6735 1809 . Isetan Scotts 6836 1281 . Isetan Tampines 6789 1139
...
ettusais Metro
. Metro Woodlands (Causeway Point) 6891 1127 . Metro Paragon 6735 2236


in my past..

Sarahdee's tip to be "my fair lady"....every month...
fucking black wednesday....went to boat quay for l...
i need to complain abit.i carelessly left my starr...
My Friday Evening. =)...celebrated our dearest jas...
1,2 - 1 2 3 4give me more lovin then i've ever had...
IRON singh and NUN kaur?haha. SUPER singh sounds b...
Read: Ettusais Ambassadors 2010the 8 girls who sto...
In loving memory of Melissa Toh, everyone's angel....
Sex & the City - BKK Edition22nd Apr 2010 - 24th A...
back from BKK a day earlier.anyway, the situation ...